Krishna Sampath, Accelerated MBA '09
Krishna Sampath, Accelerated MBA 09

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Greetings

Neela and I are originally from India, having spent the last seven years in Boston and Singapore. We have a beautiful 17 month old daughter Sanjana, who is extremely excited at the prospect of "exploring" the big wide world around her. Prior to coming to Ithaca, I spent three years leading a product development team in Asia for Teradyne Inc, the world's leading semiconductor test equipment manufacturer. Travelling across Asia was an exhilarating experience, but proved to be a big dietary challenge, yes I am a vegetarian!! I have an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Pune in India and a graduate degree from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Worcester, Massachusetts. I want to switch careers from engineering to consulting, and found the Accelerated MBA program at the Johnson School to be the perfect fit given my background and career aspirations. I look forward to sharing my experiences and perspectives about life in Ithaca and the Johnson School over the next 12 months.